Thu, Jun 09|
Medicine for Our People
Please join us for an amazing experience with a Native Elder, Sharon Oxendine and Sheila Pride. Sharon will be joining us from North Carolina, offering indigenous ceremonies for healing. Sheila will lead Qi Gong, Somatic Emotional techniques, and guided meditations to access the inner healer.
Time & Location
Jun 09, 2022, 5:00 PM – Jun 10, 2022, 4:00 PM
St. Louis, 4257 Northeast Dr, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA
About the event
Come to Experience the Nourishing Practices of:
· Gentle Yoga, Qigong, & Breathwork
· Native American Pipe Ceremony
· African Rock Ceremony
· Inner Healer Journey
· Blessings of Water and Earth
- Please bring chairs, bugspray, water bottle, journal, yoga blanket, and food for Saturday evening Potluck (4-5pm)
- Locations for ceremonies will be emailed prior to event (will be held somehwere in Tower Grove Park)
- The Moksha Group is sponsoring her flight, meal, and transportation. We are very honored to bring Sharon to Saint Louis for the personal healing of those who partipate - and the healing of our city (this is why we will be doing ceremony in one of our beautiful city parks).
- Fees | $200 for the 2 day event. Per day tickets are available if you are not able to make both days. Discounts may be available to those in need (once our minimum is met). BONUS: If you bring a guest/mate/partner, you will be eligible for a $100 discount off the second person's rate.
Medicine 4 Our People$200.00+$5.00 service fee